WELCOME TO SAU SENG LUM
Sau Seng Lum is a leading non-profit health system in Malaysia serving health needs of the underprivileged and improving lives in Klang Valley and beyond.
Excellence in quality at affordable rates: That’s what defines Sau Seng Lum health services.
Sau Seng Lum is an award-winning non-profit health care system made up of:
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Centre
- Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre
We have always been dedicated to providing affordable and quality health care to the communities and clients we serve via our foundations:
- Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Haemodialysis (SSL Haemodialysis Welfare Foundation)
- Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok Dan Pembangunan Masyarakat (SSL Stroke and Welfare Development Foundation)
The team respects and treats people as individuals with distinctive needs. As a team, our staffs value and uphold these principles:
- To provide professional and effective services.
- To introduce independent living concept to the public.
- To integrate with local communities to improve opportunities for the disabled.
- To foster healthcare professional development.
The environment within the Sau Seng Lum system will continue to be dynamic.
The healthcare centres will innovate with the changing environment and at the same time, strive to accommodate the growing needs of patients by translating scientific advances into new ways of diagnosis and treatment. On top of that, Sau Seng Lum will continue to foster higher collaboration with the public and private health sector to bring together outstanding new ideas and discoveries. Along time, the community can anticipate an array of services that will be extended to them in our centres of excellence.
The Special Needs Programme will share a same vision – to advance and develop a Special Needs School which will provide quality special education through a holistic approach that is supported by international special education organizations and bodies.
While Sau Seng Lum continues to evolve, our dedication in providing the people of our community with the compassionate and care they need, will remain the same.