The Stars Shine When Love and Hope Are Present.
The non-profit Sau Seng Lum International School (Special Education) aims to improve the wellbeing of children with special needs through regular treatments and special needs education, learning self-care and social skills to integrate into the community.
Sau Seng Lum is grateful for the ongoing love and care for special needs children. Lend your hands to help them integrate into society and be their guardians. Spare no effort to use your actions and voice to lead and draw support for the construction of school, making more contributions to charity together.
We need everyone in this journey. Thank you for your generosity in endlessly contributing and jointly accomplishing the school construction project with us. Your act of kindness connects you with all special needs children, inspiring their infinite strength and igniting the flames in their hearts.
- Ground-breaking ceremony held on 23rd February, 2016.
- Piling ceremony held on 7th October, 2018.
- In September 2019, the ground and the first floor have been completed. At this stage, the construction of the second floor is in full swing.
- In December 2019, the construction work has progressed to third floor and laying of brickworks have also started from ground floor.
In August 2020, the construction work has progressed to fourth floor and laying of brickworks is now in full swing.
- In March 2021, the construction work has progressed to the fifth floor. Currently, the roof beams are being installed, and the painting works, sewage system works and bricklaying of the perimeter walls have also started.